Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's 2010

We didn't really do anything that exciting this year for Valentine's Day!

Gretchen and I painted our fingernails red. I was going to put white hearts on them but I am not that talented so red was all we got.

While Gretchen and I were doing our nails Chad and Easton went to the store and bought me these pretty flowers.

Sunday I did Gretchen's hair for V-Day!

I had been practicing for at least a week. I was happily surprised it turned out.
I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of Chad or Easton.
Easton had a Valentines party at school on Friday and he loved it and I was there and had my camera but didn't take a single picture.
I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh man Colle! That hair is amazing! I think it's safe to say boy hair is more my thing!

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! Way to go, Colle! What a fun idea.