Monday, February 8, 2010

30

My 30th Birthday When I got out of the shower i found this decorated path to my bedroom door. (not sure why this picture is sideways but you get the idea)

Then Easton brought me this tray with a huge smile on his face. It was fast Sunday and I was fasting. Sure made making breakfast in bed easy for me. At church Chad decided to bear his testimony and also tell the whole ward it was my birthday. Then one of his young men got up and also wished me a happy birthday! That was a little embarrassing but oh well huh, what can you do!

After church Chad, Easton and Gretchen sang Happy Birthday to me! (don't you love how high my apron is?)


Here I am blowing out the candles. We only had 24, so who knows if my wish really will come true.
It was a good Birthday. All of my siblings wished me a happy birthday and I was able to talk with my dad. Thanks Chad for making me feel so good today. I Love You!
I realized yesterday that I might not ever feel like I am way old because the people I care the most about are always going to be older then me(other then my own kids). Okay I know i will feel old sometimes but whats the point of dwelling on it.

8 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Happy birthday.

Lawson Family said...

Happy 30th!

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday, Colle! Loved the apron :) What a cute family you have!

La said...

Colle, we are 30 this year? wow. It is kinda weird but you look like you are maybe 19 so don't sweat it.

Marietta said...

I'm lovin' your Breakfast- your family is awesome! And you look so pretty in all the pictures- the apron is the best! Can't wait for your lunch date for your birthday!

Kaylyn said...

Happy Birthday Colle!

Eliza said...

Happy birthday and I, too, loved the apron!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I love the breakfast in bed.