While watching the women's snowboarding halfpipe. I told Gretchen that there was a girl with her same name. After that she thought she was on TV. It was awesome.

On another note. This morning while talking on the phone with my sister. She heard Gretchen crying(Gretchen and Easton fight a lot lately) and said it is weird the different stages our families are in. I hardly ever hear anyone cry at my house.
After I got off the phone with her it made me realize(I have known this but i tend to forget) that they aren't going to be little forever and the whining, and crying will turn into something different. So my new goal is to try to not worry so much about the whining and crying.
This picture was taken May 2009
6 comments:
I love that pic. Your kids are really so very cute!
Cute post.
I love that Gretchen thought that was her on TV. To bad she did not medal he he!
I love the picture. Childhood goes way too fast.
That is such a cute pic of your kids. =0)
I was thinking the same thing about Vance and Brea the other day. Sometimes they are at each other's throats, and others they are lovin' on each other. It's fun to watch, I guess...after all the screaming is over. Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment