Monday, June 18, 2007

Mom I want to go back

Easton and I were cleaning his room this morning when he came over to me and said mom when we are done in my room can we go back to Driggs. I want to ride the snowmobile on those beautiful mountains. He really had a good time with his cousins and really wants to ride that snowmobile. Thanks Hall family for letting us come. I just thought that was pretty funny and had to share it with everyone.

2 comments:

La said...

Easton has way good taste. When I ask my kids what they want to do in the morning. One of them always replies, "Lets go to Driggs". It really is one of the funnest places on earth.

Amy Eagleston said...

I totally agree with Easton. I wish I was there right now instead of sitting in front of this stupid computer.