Yesterday afternoon we met Andrea and her family and Lara and her family at Discovery Gateway. It was a lot of fun Easton liked the Helicopter the best. When we got home that is all he would tell his dad about.
This picture you can see Charly, Scarlet, Daphne and Marshal flying.
Here you see Easton, and Zane and Daphne as the sick patient on her way to the hospital.
Here is Easton, Kendall and Zane boarding the helicopter.
It was hard to get Easton to leave the helicopter but there were so many other fun things that he soon forgot. He really enjoyed driving the car and playing in the water. He told his dad that we need to go again.


2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! I can't wait until next time. We will join you for sure!
That was way fun. I am so glad that we did that. I hope that we will meet up many more times. Zane loved playing with Easton.
Post a Comment