This past week we were able to go to Driggs. Easton was so excited because he would get to ride a 4 wheeler. I think his favorite part was the little snowmobile in the garage. He kept telling his dad that he wanted to take it to the Beautiful mountains and ride it on the snow. The beautiful mountains were the Tetons. I didn't take a picture of him on the snowmobile. You will just have to imagine. Well it was a nice relaxing week and a nice get a way. Here are a few pictures.








3 comments:
Oh I'm jealous...I want to be in Driggs right now. It is so beautiful up there too! Living in Utah isn't as fun because I don't get to go to Driggs whenever I want now...I am glad you guys had so much fun!
What cute pictures. The kids are pretty dang cute, too. I want to go up to Driggs with you guys sometime.
I'm glad you guys got a nice break! That looks like tons of fun. And so beautiful. I'm jealous, too! I miss Idaho!!! =)
Post a Comment