Easton probably has lots of favorite things but If you ask Easton what his favorite is he tells you uncle Ike. You could ask whats your favorite food and he would say Uncle Ike. He has been trained well. I think he likes the wheelchair the best but that is just my opinion. He likes to tell people that Uncle Ike lives in California and that he is his favorite. Easton really does like most everyone but
somehow Uncle Ike has won a special piece of his heart. So I guess this entry goes out to Uncle Ike. We Love You!!! Easton also really loves Carson/Nate!!!(who he thinks is one person)
1 comment:
That is a way cute picture. Go Uncle Ike! Easton is pretty lucky to have so many cool uncles. I am guessing that Andrea has the favorite Aunt locked, so I will go for the favorite cousin, once removed. Or something.
Post a Comment