Thursday, April 19, 2007
Being a Mom
Easton is 2 and I had my first real expereince of cleaning up throw up. He was very upset that it got on his blanket and he said, mom it is really gross. After cleaning up throw up several times it made me realize how great it is to be a mom. I know that may sound weird but it made me realize how needed I am. It also made me very very grateful for my mom and all the many things she did for me. It made me miss her a ton also realizing I couldn't call and ask her what to do but she trained my sister well and Andrea was there to answer my questions. So for those who read this I just want you to think about your moms and if possible give her a hug otherwise call her and tell her you love her. Moms are great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love moms, they are the best. You are a great mom. Isn't the first throw up so experience so fun?
George is a total puker so I have had a lot of experience cleaning up throw up in my short time as a mom. The first time was in the car and I also had to learn the in's and out's of car seat disassembly and reassembly so that I could get everything clean. After reflecting on your entry I have to say that even though cleaning up the mess is really disgusting it does make you feel like a good mom. It also make you thankful for other moms.
Post a Comment