Monday, April 30, 2007

Best Buds



Easton invited Kendall over to play this afternoon. They were both excited because usually they just play at Kendalls so it was a change. They are best buds as you can see from the pictures. After playing for a while I noticed it was very quiet which is usually a bad noise when Easton is involved. After checking I found Easton asleep on his bed with his stuffed animals and Kendall had fallen asleep on the floor. So obviously Easton throws a kickin party when you come play at our house.





3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

That is so stinking cute! Scarlet should join the party...She loves to sleep and has to "sneak" naps at her house.

La said...

Oh how cute. I can't believe they just fell asleep like that. Well, if Easton is up to putting my kids to sleep he welcome over here anytime. Or Colle, I could just drop all three off at your house. Deal? or No Deal?

Andrea and Chuck said...

What cute kids!! not that I am bias or anything