Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day

My kids love Valentime's Day as Gretchen calls it. 
Here is Gretchen's cute hear hair. 
Kinslee's cute heart hair.


Chad and I gave the kids Pop Rocks.  They have never had them.  I love Pop Rocks and was so excited for them to try them.


I also heart attacked there bedroom doors.  They thought it was pretty cool. 


Gretchen came home from school so excited because her friend Tyghe gave her this box of chocolates.  Yes a boy gave my 5 year old a box of chocolates for Valentine's day. 

We had our traditional candlelight dinner and then we went to the Weber State Basketball game.  It was a fun game and Weber state killed Montana.  I think it was a very fun Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

Marietta said...

Cute Hair!

Anonymous said...

Fun! We had heart hair at our house, too. Pinterest has changed my life. :) :)