Monday we started potty training. It went awesome, not a single accident. Then Tuesday happened. She started out really good. Then at about 11 it all went downhill, she never went in the potty the rest of the day. She had 8 accidents. Today we have done better. It makes me wish I would have waited, but we are three days in I am not going back. it is potty training which is never fun. Today while on the potty we did nails and toenails.
*update we are a week in and she is doing awesome!
1 comment:
Will you come train Logan? Please? I will make you cookies. I will give you chocolate. We've been at it 3 months now. He can go for several days without an accident and then he can't hit the toilet to save his life. I absolutely hate potty training. Let me rephrase that--I absolutely hate potty training boys. Ugh. McKayla was a piece of cake. Do you know of a potty training camp somewhere???? Are you loving the diaper-free thing? Nice!
Post a Comment