In the past I have been so excited that I almost had to go wake up my kids so that we could open presents. This year Easton fully gets what is going on. When the kids went to sleep Gretchen said you mean Santa comes tonight? She had no idea. Anyway we told them when they wake up to come wake us up. At 4:45 Easton was shaking Chad awake. We made them wait five more minutes so that we could wake up Kinslee.
I am all about the picture before they see what Santa brought. As you can see they are not.
They were so excited.
Kinslee is scared of her present. It is this dang cute Ariel doll.
Gretchen got a cute Rapunzel doll just like it.
Easton got this awesome racetrack. Our whole family has enjoyed this present.
1 comment:
Glad you had fun! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment