Gretchen had her Christmas Dance Recital last night. Gretchen looked so cute in her dance costume. She did great. She sang the whole song and danced every once in a while. On the drive home Gretchen told me she danced a lot and I must have been looking at her arms because you dance with your feet, so I must have missed it.
Here is a picture of Gretchen with her Noelle, Charly, and Kendall who take dance at the same studio. It is fun to be able to watch them all dance at the same recital.
Lots of people came to support Gretchen. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Fran and Robyn, Uncle Chuck, Aunt Andrea, Marshal and Mom, Dad, and Easton. Kinslee was not invited because she makes it no fun for mom or dad so she got to go to a babysitter.
2 comments:
Colle,
She is beautiful. I had to show Kevin just how cute she is!
Your kids are just so cute. Sure wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment