Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Amazing Husband!

Chad told me awhile ago that he wanted to do a triathlon. I told him I would come watch when he did it. Today he did a reverse sprint triathlon. He did awesome. I am so proud of him.
 Starting off the run He is the one in the navy blue shirt and black shorts.
 Starting off on his bike ride.  This is his favorite part.
His swim
He proud supporters
 Kinslee preferred to eat her sign.  
 The loved watching for there dad and holding up there signs.  Who knew that cheering and watching someone else do a triathlon was so tiring.  
Kinslee was asleep also she just wasn't in the picture. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Triathlon sounds horrible, but stick reverse sprint in front and it sounds ten times worse. Tell Chad I'm super impressed. Way to be a cheerleader. That's my contribution to Dave's marathon pursuits, too. I definitely like the view from the sidelines.