Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Today was Gretchen's first day of Preschool, and she was so excited.  She has the same teacher Easton had and Easton has been telling her all about it for a week now.  She didn't even complain when I told her we had to do her hair.  She looked super cute and even talked when we got there, which I was a little worried about.  I can't believe she is old enough to go to school.  We are trying to grow out the bangs and I think it makes her look older.  I don't know how I feel about that. 

4 comments:

La said...

I like the no-bangs. But she is so beautiful anything would look great on her. Truly.



p.s. we should a cousin anything. I miss you guys.

Emilie said...

She looks so grown up in that picture.

Marissa said...

I don't think she could be any cuter! I knew she'd do great! Hope she continues to enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown-up she looks! What a cute girl. I'm glad she loves preschool. Man, they grow up too fast.