Monday, May 30, 2011

Stuff

 My Internet has been being difficult the past few weeks which made me not want to post.  I think I have that fixed now so here is a random post of stuff from my camera.
 Easton asked to do his hair all by him self for school.  He thought it looked really good.  I let him go to school that way too.
  Gretchen had her dance recital and i didn't take a single picture before and remembered that i should right before she changed.  She had a good time singing and dancing on the stage. 
Kinslee's first tooth came in yesterday.  The one next to it will be any day.  Kinslee wont smile when i ask her to for pictures. 
 Today for Memorial Day we went to the cemetery to put flowers on my grandparents, Mom and brothers graves.  I took this picture of the two older kids looking at the stone. 

No comments: