Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our lives lately

Kinslee is growing like crazy.  She can roll over from her back to her tummy.  She will roll over then act all bugged that she is on her tummy. It is pretty funny.  She feeds her self, okay not really but she tries and can hold the bottle for a few minutes before she drops it. 
 
Gretchen is usually helping with Kinslee unless I really need her too.  She is also loving dance and every morning when she wakes up asks when her recital is.  I only have 17 more days of her asking.   
Easton is enjoying school and soccer.  He has scored two goals and has high expectations for his last three games.  He gets to start T-ball in a couple of weeks and is pretty excited.
I am just being a mom.  Last night for relief society I sewed this cute table runner.  I am so proud of myself I had to show it off. 
 Chad has been busy working.  He works his regular job during the week then the weekends he has been working with his friend James. 
I didn't have any current pictures of chad, but he still looks just as handsome as he did on the day we got married. (I know super cheesy but so true.)

6 comments:

La said...

Thanks for the update. You guys have such a cool family.

Chad and Bekah said...

That table runner is adorable.

Laurel said...

You are a cutie! Love reading your blog. Love that table runner!

Anonymous said...

Cute family and I love the table runner! So impressive. I need to get out my sewing machine and make something fun like that. Good work.

Marissa said...

I knew that table runner would turn out! Can't wait to see the next one. ;) Chad's pic is awesome...you guys haven't changed at ALL! I'm excited to see dance recital pictures.

Marietta said...

Love the table runner! Hope to see your cute kids and you around a bit this summer!