Friday, May 21, 2010

Visiting Teacher

I have to share this awesome present my visiting teacher made for my kids for our upcoming trip. 
 
This is Easton's Pillowcase and Autograph book.
This is Gretchen's Pillowcase and Autograph book!
Then close ups of the books.  Isn't that totally awesome?  She sewed a pillowcase and made an autograph book for both of my kids and she brought us cookies. 

I just have to say I love my ward and the people in it.  They have made us feel so welcome and part from the day we moved in.  I am lucky to be part of such an awesome ward.

4 comments:

La said...

Cute! I don't think I have even been visited by VTs.

Melissa said...

How cute! What a fun VTer. =0)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Very cute.

Unknown said...

A couple of things way cool gifts. i love VT I think it is a amazing program and last what Lara you have never had them are you kidding me that is unbelievable to me all I can say is WOW