Easton and his teacher Miss LouAnn
Easton the Karate Kid!
I didn't tell Easton that Aunt Andrea and her kids would be coming. He was up on stage when they walked in. He got the biggest smile. After it was over he had to have a picture with everyone.
Easton loved school and tells Gretchen about 5 times a day that he doesn't get to go to school anymore and will be home with her all day!
Bring on the summer we are excited to play outside, go to the movies and just have fun!
4 comments:
Cute boy! I love that he loves his cousins.
Way to go Easton! How fun to have cousins so close. You look so cute, Colle!
So awesome! Congrats Easton. I'm glad he had so much fun. He made a super cute "karate kid". Vance was the Easter Bunny in that program. He was excited, but I hope it doesn't scar him for life. I thought he was adorable, but wouldn't a mother think just that!
Congratulations Easton. I hope I am around to watch you go and return from your mission.
Post a Comment