Thursday, March 25, 2010

Random Stuff

Easton and Gretchen will do there chores better if they know that when they are done they get to play with play doh.
They both mix the colors which annoys me for some reason so I leave the room and they know they have to vacuum after they are done.
Speaking of Vacuums I want a Dyson. After changing the stupid bag in mine this morning I remembered how much I want a Dyson.
If anyone ever sees a really good deal on a Dyson let me know.
I also want one of these.
I have a lot of tile at my house and I think this might motivate me to mop more often.

The past few nights I have been dreaming about my mom. Sometimes It scares me that I am forgetting what she sounded like and looked like. She doesn't talk in my dreams she is just there. I love and Miss her!
Those are the random thoughts and things going on here.

2 comments:

La said...

I love random thoughts. I also love that last picture with you and your mom at your wedding. And I am impressed your kids clean up after themselves so well.

Melissa said...

What a cute picture. We miss her too. =0)