He actually wasn't to upset like I thought he would be, we made a deal that if he did good we would go to McDonald's. He got four shots 2 in each arm. He did really good didn't even tear up or say ouch. I was really impressed because I would have cried like a baby.

He is all ready for Kindergarten now!
7 comments:
My kids surprise me like that all the time! Good job Easton!
I would have cried...Good job Easton!
I can't believe he is old enough for kindergarten. Bribes always work well don't they. =0). Good job Easton.
Way to go, Easton! I remember one appointment Bryce had where he screamed through the height and weight measurements, refused to let the doctor look in his mouth or ears and there was no way that doctor was going to test his reflexes; however, when it came time for shots (I was bracing myself) he just sucked on a sucker and didn't shed a tear. Go figure. Kids. :)
Is Easton excited for kindergarten?
What a big boy!
The McDonalds bribe works everytime with my kids too!
What a cute boy.
Post a Comment