This afternoon Chad taught Easton how to hit the baseball off of the Tee. Easton thought this was pretty fun. He has only played with it in his room until now so outside was much more enjoyable for him. He still has a lot to learn but I think he did very well for a 2 year old. He really liked it when he hit the ball in the bushes. After we were done playing baseball he had to have a Popsicle and relax.




7 comments:
Love the picture of him relaxin in the chair
What a natural.
He is so stinking cute. Where did you get that tee...I want to get George one for his b-day in July.
The T-shirt is from Target they have lots of cute shirts for boys.
I think she is asking about the tee that the ball is sitting on. Like as in Tee-Ball.
I am Amy's official translator.
Thanks Lara I am an idiot I sort of wondered why she would be giving her 2 year old a t-shirt for his birthday. The Tee you can get from Target, Walmart, Toys R Us. It is Fisher Price.
He is such a handsome boy!!! (Easton that is, although Chad's not so bad either) I can't believe how big he is!!
Post a Comment