Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mom

I have been thinking about this all week and intended to have a post yesterday but didn't end up getting it done in time. I have been thinking about my mom a ton lately and missing seeing and talking to her and feel like she deserves a little tribute from me. She taught me so many wonderful things but the thing that she loved the most was the gospel. On Saturday I was going through some old boxes and found a few letters she has written me and in each one she told me her testimony. I am so grateful for her love of the gospel and the example she set for me. I know without her doing that I wouldn't have the testimony I have today she instilled that in me. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I will get to see her again. She was such a wonderful example in my life for so many things. I Love You Mom!!!!

1 comment:

La said...

Colle, these pictures are so precious. Your mom is an amazing woman. I can't imagine going through all that you have in the past couple years, but you have handle it with grace and strength. I know that your mom is proud of you. I love you. I can't wait to get together and craft again.