Christmas Eve we usually always open pajamas, but the kids had been saying when we get our pajamas. So we decided to trick them. I put there new pajamas on there beds while chad was reading them a story.
They were way surprised that all that was in the box was a candy bar.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of Gretchen when she was going to her room. She was so sad she didn't get pajamas.
Here they are with there pajamas.
Christmas morning they woke up at 4:30ish.
Before I would let them go downstairs.
Walking into see what Santa brought.
Easton opening up his DS, he was so surprised.
Kinslee opening something.
Gretchen and Kinslee playing
This is pretty much all you see Easton doing.
We had a very wonderful Christmas! We are very blessed and grateful for all we have!









No comments:
Post a Comment