Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gretchen's 6th Birthday!

Gretchen has been asking to get her ears pierced for a few months. After she was told it hurts she didn't know if she really wanted to.
Here she is with her fancy new pretty blue flower earrings. Since her birthday was on Sunday she got her ears pierced on Saturday.
Here she is opening her present from Easton. She was way excited!

Gretchen with all her loot.  
She really wanted a turtle cake. 

I think she had a pretty good birthday!  I can't believe she is already 6.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh my heck...that girl is so cute!!! So glad she had a great birthday. Happy day Gretch!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Gretchen! I love the turtle cake. McKayla has been begging to get her ears pierced. Maybe we'll take the plunge soon. Glad she had a fun day!