I can't believe Easton is 8 years old. His birthday started out a little rough but I think he ended up having an awesome day.
He got to open one present before school. Gretchen and Kinslee gave him an avengers watch. He was so excited as you can see in the picture. Two minutes later when i opened it and it didn't work he lost it and thought he was going to have the worst birthday ever. After talking to dad he was back to being happy. I was able to take his watch back and get a new one and delivered it to him at school with his treat for his class.
Easton's basketball cake.
Easton with his cake.
opening his itunes gift card. He was so excited to buy some songs for his ipod.
opening some spider man Lego's.
opening an angry birds game.
singing happy birthday!
blowing out the candles.
playing the angry birds game
When I asked him how his birthday was I got a thumbs up! Now he is super excited to get baptized in 17 more days.
3 comments:
WAY cute cake! I'm going to have to use that idea.
I'm glad hear it's not just my 8 year old that loses it every now and again.
Happy Birthday to Easton!! What a cute kid. I loved his cake and the smile on his face was priceless in all those pictures. What a fun day. My kids have issues on their birthdays as well. No fun.
LOVE the cake! Happy Birthday Easton!
Post a Comment