It has been 7 years today since my mom died. A lot of things have happened in those 7 years. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't thought about my mom. Lately especially I have really missed my mom. Some days it is so hard for me that my kids never got to know her. I have so many questions I wish I could ask her. I wish I could see her interact with my kids. I know none of that can happen but some days it just hurts knowing it can't. Saturday, October 13, 2012
7 years
It has been 7 years today since my mom died. A lot of things have happened in those 7 years. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't thought about my mom. Lately especially I have really missed my mom. Some days it is so hard for me that my kids never got to know her. I have so many questions I wish I could ask her. I wish I could see her interact with my kids. I know none of that can happen but some days it just hurts knowing it can't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is such a sweet post, Colle. Your mom was a great lady. I can't imagine how hard it is not to have her here. I'm glad she taught you so well. You are an amazing person and a great friend.
Post a Comment