Friday, August 3, 2012

Easton's new room

We decided to switch Easton and the Girls rooms.  Easton was in the basement with a bigger room, and we figured it would be easier if the girls had the bigger room.  Easton wasn't a huge fan at first.  Now that his room is almost all the way done he is happy. This is pretty much what the room looked like before.
 I painted the walls gray, and then Chad painted the headboard blue. 

We hung this shelf  with hooks to hang his hats.  I am on a search for a desk that will go under the shelf.  It isn't decorated exactly how I would like it, but Easton loves that the Basketball signed by Jimmer is in his room. We need to get a few more things.  He wants something of his to favorite teams.  Boise State and BYU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I need to do some of that around here, too. I have no talent in this department. Ug.