Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today would have been my mom's 71st Birthday. Every year I still celebrate her birthday and it is a day that I talk about my mom to my kids.  I talk about her all the time but on her birthday I make her favorite dinner, and a special treat.  My kids never got to know my mom.  I know she wasn't perfect but she was still a wonderful mom.  I miss talking to her and being able to ask her advice.  Today at church we seemed to sing hymns that reminded me of her and her amazing testimony.   


We made cupcakes.  As you can see they loved them.  I love remembering and celebrating my mom with my family.

1 comment:

Kay and Karen Cleverly said...

Colle,
I want you to know how much I loved her and I don't think a single day goes by that she isn't in my thoughts. I miss her more than you guys will ever know. I long for the day that we will be together again.

Dad