Saturday, February 4, 2012

Time Out For Women

This weekend I was able to go to Time Out For Women with some friends from my ward. It was amazing!  The theme was Seek the Good.  That is such a good reminder for me at this time in my life. On Friday night I got to hear Micheal McLean, I love his songs they are amazing.  Saturday I got to hear Mercy River who was amazing, Julie de Azevedo Hatch speak and sing, and Emily Watts. There was a few other speakers who were awesome and had amazing stories and testimonies.   I came home after two days of feeling the spirit and a new desire to try to be the best me possible.  I am so truly grateful for the gospel in my life, and the knowledge it gives me.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Ahhhh, such a good weekend. Wish we could do it every month!