Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lego Birthday Party

Eastons birthday was on a holiday so he didn't have school which was perfect to have his party on his actual birthday.
This picture has nothing to do with his party but since he was two or three I do this to his door every year and he loves it.
So the party was pretty last minute.  Last Monday he decided he wanted a party.
 I made this invitation.
Easton and a picture of the Lego brick cake before the party.
 At the party we played a bunch of Lego theme games.  I don't know who took this picture but this is one of the games we played.  Pin the hat on the Lego guy.  
 Easton while we are singing happy birthday
 Eating the cake and ice cream
 Opening presents.  We played heavy heavy hangover. 
After Chad got home from work Easton was able to open the presents from his mom and dad and Sisters.  He got to Lego ninjago sets and a ninjago Lego watch. 
My sister and kids came and helped me with the games and the party.  I am so very grateful for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun party!! I'm sure he loved it. Bryce and Easton need to get together and do lego's. Bryce is obsessed right now. So fun. Happy Birthday Easton!