So I have a few things I want to blog about but that would require me to get the pictures from the camera and I don't really want to do that. This week (I know it is only Wednesday) has been long. Easton and Gretchen have turned into mortal enemies and are constantly arguing, hitting, pushing, crying and whining. I just don't know how much more I can take. I need to figure out a plan to stop the whining. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.
I do love them to pieces so I will end with a picture of the cute kids. Hopefully they will decide they like each other again soon.
2 comments:
Oh yes...the opposite of loving each other. We see that a lot in my house, as you well know. Put them in a room together and let them duke it out...that might help. :) Maybe not. But, remember that 'This too, shall pass.' Good luck!
Hmm. Sounds exactly like our house. I'm out of ideas and I have no more hair left to pull out.
Post a Comment