All last week these two kids were at there grandparents. The first couple of days was a nice little break, but it was all down hill from there. I missed them like crazy. I think Kinslee missed them a little bit also. I was so excited when they got home. They had an awesome time with there grandparents and aunt and uncles and cousins and didn't even miss us but I am glad they are home.
I didn't realize how much they help me with Kinslee every day. They are good kids most of the time and I love them to pieces.
I didn't realize how much they help me with Kinslee every day. They are good kids most of the time and I love them to pieces.
2 comments:
They are super cute. I love that picture.
I love all these cute pictures of your kids. Bryce has the same tie Easton has. Wow.
Post a Comment