Thursday, January 28, 2010

So far so good

I had to document that we actually had family home evening. We have had it two weeks in a row. We seem to be in a pretty good routine lets just hope it lasts past January. Our lesson was about being fishers of men.


On another note my in-laws gave us there piano. They brought it to us on Easton's birthday! I don't really know how to play. Chad took lessons when he was younger so he can play a little. The kids love it. Chad even plays for family home evening.

4 comments:

Emilie said...

How nice!

Way to go on FHE. It's starting the routine that is the hardest.

La said...

You know. It is you I tagged, right? I don't know any other Colle's who live for tags. Sorry I spelled your Colle name wrong. I am sorta working on half a brain.

Melissa said...

That is so cool to get a piano. =0) FHE rocks even if it seems to be an effort your kids will have good memories of it. The packets are a great help. =0) LMK if you ever want to look through mine and copy any of them.

Lawson Family said...

Yay for pianos and congrats on two weeks in a row!